Our tree maintenance steps can set your trees up for success.
There are many trees out there that survive and even thrive without much intervention. These are the types of trees that grow and flourish, sometimes for thousands of years, without much assistance. If you are looking for trees to mature and grow to be strong and healthy additions to your yard, then we here at TarHeel Residential Roofing and Tree Service, LLC are happy to offer you with some great tree maintenance tips we know will set you and your trees up for success.
- Pick the right trees. One of the best things that you can do for your tree maintenance is to start off with the right trees if you are getting ready to plant. Choose trees that will thrive in the environment of Greensboro, North Carolina. A good, reputable nursery will have ideas, or you are also welcome to ask our experienced professionals as well.
- Carefully consider your property for planting. When you are planting trees on your property, you need to consider many different aspects of your property, including where the main building and outbuilding lie, any pathways or walkways, and any power lines that might be above. Carefully considering tree placement is crucial if you’re changing the footprint of your property. Proper placement is best for long-term growth.
- Get regular maintenance checks. Regular maintenance checks from our experts here at TarHeel Residential Roofing and Tree Service, LLC is going to set your trees up for success. When we come, we use our experience to look for signs of disease or potential problems in your trees and can give you tips on what to do. Whether your tree is healthy and just needs a trim or your tree is showing signs that could be a problem in the future, we will always let you know and help you formulate an action plan.
- Don’t forget about mulch. Tree roots need a nice layer of mulch! Unfortunately, it’s easy to forget about. When you have mulch around the base of your tree, it insulates the ground, keeping it from getting too cold. This allows the roots to gather nourishment easier, which of course, is better for the tree.
- Fertilize when needed. A tree growing in a forest will utilize the natural decay of smaller plants and bushes as fertilizer. Many of our properties are not going to allow for dead plants to just decay on the lawns, which can rid your tree of beneficial nutrients. We can help guide you in the choice, type and application of fertilizer for your trees.
- Keep an eye out. By keeping an eye on your trees and noting any changes you see, you can help us at TarHeel Residential Roofing and Tree Service, LLC take the best care of your trees. Take note if one part of your tree has leaves that are dead or dying or if you see peeling bark that wasn’t there the year before. Noticing the changes that your tree goes through can help us to find the source and determine whether or not it is a harmful change.
To learn more about tree maintenance tips, give us a call today here at TarHeel Residential Roofing and Tree Service, LLC. We would love to help you give your trees, young and old, the best chance for success.
Tree Maintenance in Winston-Salem, NC
Tree Maintenance in Clemmons, NC
Tree Maintenance in Advance, NC
Tree Maintenance in Kernersville, NC