Find out why more and more people are choosing metal roofing for their homes.
As you drive around Winston-Salem, North Carolina, you may notice that metal roofing has become a more popular choice for homes in the area. While most homes still have shingles (three-tab or architectural options), and a few homes may have cedar shakes or slate tiles, there are plenty of reasons to consider metal roofing when you need to replace your roof.
Find out why more and more people are choosing metal roofing for their homes. It is:
- Durable: The expected lifespan of most metal roofing is forty to seventy years. That is longer than any type of shingles available.
- Wind resistant: Metal roofing performs better in high winds and is even more impact resistant to debris like tree limbs.
- Versatile: There are numerous colors, styles, and finishes available. The traditional standing seam is one option, but you can also find metal roofing that mimics the look of asphalt shingles, slate tiles, and cedar shakes.
- Energy efficient: Choosing a metal roof can help you save money on your heating and cooling costs. The surface can reflect solar radiant heat.
- Easy to maintain: This type of roofing requires almost no maintenance.
At TarHeel Residential Roofing and Tree Service, LLC, we are proud to install quality metal roofing on local homes. Our company started as a small tree service and grew into a trusted source of quality work because of our workmanship, integrity, and commitment to your satisfaction. We carry all the liability insurance needed to protect you and your home. Call now to discuss your new roof and whether metal roofing or one of our other options is the right choice for you.